Friday, February 15, 2013

The Start

So, because of my education (bachelor's degree in elementary education) and my experience (taught kindergarten for 2 years at a private Christian school), on more than one occasion I have been asked what mom's can and should be working with their preschool age children in order to assure they are prepared when they do begin school.  When once again I was approached and this time with the idea of starting a blog, I thought it was a great idea!  So, thanks dear friend for the idea!
So in this blog I will share ways to work with your toddler/two year olds (the age of my oldest) through four that you can prepare your child academically for kindergarten.
Hope you find them helpful!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea...however, you need to make it super interesting with pics of ideas you use and your little cuties, otherwise, visual learner like me will get bored! This has awesome potential and if you would like some guest stuff for older ages I would love to...I teach 3's and 4's!

    ReplyDelete